Cosmetic dentistry is the part of dental treatment designed to correct cracked, chipped, discolored, and unevenly spaced teeth, and to enhance the smile. Tooth-color fillings to porcelain veneers, from a variety of dental treatments patients, can choose to respite their smile and health.
Procedures of Dentistry Procedure
For an appreciation of the beauty of a smile, various dental treatment can be performed for correcting minor flaws, like tooth discoloration, uneven spaces between teeth, and missing teeth. You can find these treatments in reputed dental clinic, such as, Cosmetic Dentistry New Westminster.Cosmetic dentistry options are of following types:
- Dental Bonding: Too-colored composite is applied to the teeth. After that, the bonding material can be polished and shaped so that it looks similar to the rest of the teeth.
- Gum Contouring: The process of contouring can reshape your gum line and make your smile beautiful.
- Parcelain Veneers: Shells of ceramic is applied to the front side of the teeth and cracks are concealed, overlay gaps are closed, and that will help in the whiter look of a person’s smile.
- Teeth Whitening: Two methods are used for whitening teeth: teeth whitening by the help of laser which is performed at the cosmetic dentist’s office and teeth bleaching takes place at the patient’s place which can be done by taking bleaching kits at home.
The following procedures are carried out in improving teeth appearance which is damaged due to the decay of tooth, injury, or gun disease:
- Dental Bridges: Structure is composed of the prosthetic tooth and two crowns. To the gaps where the teeth are missing, dental bridges are put.
- Dental Crowns: To repair teeth which are damaged or decayed treatment of dental crown or cap is used. From the original tooth, the crown is created,and then it is applied after removing the decayed tooth.
- Dental Filling:A resin material looks similar to the color of teeth is used during dental fillings. Amalgam fillings are silver colored.
- Dental Implants: In the jaw artificial roots are embedded which are topped with a prosthetic Restorative and cosmetic dentistry solution are dental implants for missing teeth.
- Inlays/Onlays: Cracked or damaged teeth are treated by this method. This is an attractive and durable restorations process.
These types of treatments are used for alignment and symmetry of the teeth and jaw.